Our motto –
“We Promise to Educate You on Your Warranty & Options”
“We Will Not SELL You on Anything!”
Preferred Roofing is one of the top roofing contractors in Jacksonville. Certainly, we feel that we are the best as do many of our satisfied customers.
We are a GAF Master Elite Contractor which is the highest certification awarded by shingle manufactures. As one of only 9 Master Elite Contractors in the state of Florida, we are able to offer workmanship and material warranties that other roofing contractors cannot! Roofing warranties are not all the same. We offer a 100% replacement warranty with a 50 Year shingle. This includes COMPLETE replacement of your roof system should problems arise. Other contractors offer a warranty with fine print in which the tear off, re installation and disposal of old material is paid by the homeowner. The warranty ONLY replaces the shingles in question.
With a portfolio of multiple Commercial projects completed, we have separated ourselves from the competition and found a trusted relationship with multiple General Contractors. Timeliness and quality workmanship make Preferred Roofing the “Go To” commercial roofing company in the North Florida area.
Check Us Out at http://www.PreferredRoofingJax.Com
• Name of Business: Preferred Roofing & Construction LLC
• Street Address: 2332 Dunn Avenue
• City, State, Zip Code: Jacksonville, FL. 32218
• Telephone Number: (904)751-0840 Fax Number: (904)751- 6600
• Person to Contact: Mark Jones – Vice President
• Call Meagan for an appointment
• License held by our company: CCC1329894
Scopes of work covered:
• Gen-Flex & Mule-hide Certified TPO Roof Systems
• Metal Roof Systems – Gulf Western & Union Corrugating
• Flat Roof Systems – Polyglass, GAF & Certainteed
• Shingle Roof Systems – GAF, Tamko & Owens Corning
• Rigid Insulation & Blown Insulation
• Dura-Last Certified
• Hydro Stop
Did you know?
Were you aware of the new innovative coatings available for aging flat roofs? We currently apply a silicone based coating that will rejuvenate your roof appearance and give you several years of new life.
These coatings stop troublesome leaks and prevent future leaks from occurring. Best of all it is highly reflective and actually reduces the thermal temperature on the roof surface by 30%.
A reduction in thermal temperature means energy savings for you in the form of lower A/C bills!